Community Safety includes any data sets related to or used by the Gilbert Police and Fire departments in the course of their duties or while providing services to residents. It’s important to note that these data sets are not modified in any way except when necessary to conform to existing laws or policies related to privacy or confidentiality. Some fields such as addresses, for example, are only provided rounded to the nearest 100-block.
Connecting the Dots
- Community Feedback: Transportation Master Plan
- Smoke Detector Awareness
- Gilbert Police Department Demographics Dashboard
- Comparison of Population vs. Fire Department Calls for Service
- Focus on Preventing Falls: Gilbert Fire & Rescue Tackles Its Most Common Call
- Domestic Violence Awareness
These are the data sets I currently have available for the Community Safety Category.